Thursday, November 11, 2010

A fall afternoon!

                        I took some pictures this afternoon and decided to share them with you! Also, you may notice that at the bottom corner of my pictures, I have the name of my blog. This is so no one can steal my pictures, at least with out giving me credit. I would like to mention that I got the idea from one of my good friends blog, all that jazz. It's about Broadway, photography, and much more. If you would like to see her blog, click here. And sorry if some of the pictures are a little fuzzy, i just thought the colors were pretty.

5 comments:

  1. The first 2 are my absolute favorite! I really love the style of the landscape one. It really adds some interesting perspective to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first 2 and the last most definitely!!
    you were telling me on the phone yesterday how you like photography now, and i really think you're good at it!!! especially after these!!! they are AMAZING!!!!!! keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but the last is the BEST! very artistic. i would pay you to frame it in my room :) no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kate but i am not as good as you!! you are the most amazing! I would pay you to give me your car window photo anytime :) no joke!

    ReplyDelete