Saturday, October 2, 2010

Around my house!

Hey everyone! Today I just wanted to show you around my house! I got this wonderful Idea from a cute little blog called maybe*mej! It is kind of like a scrap booking blog and I love it soo much. They give us a little tour araound their beautiful home and I think it is soo adorable!! Please look!! WWW.maybemej.blogspot.com!! LOOK!
  Anyway I hope you like seeing my home as much I love living in it!!
  
  

                                 

                   sorry about the paper on the table!

                                         

                                          


  By!!

       Julia!

2 comments:

  1. wow. it looks great. =) I love your house. Thank you so much for your kind words. You are soooo sweet. Its a lot of papers in my tv-room. =) My kids love dolnad duck. =) So they put the magazines everywhere. By for now. And thank you again for your lovely words

    ReplyDelete