Thursday, October 14, 2010

Loving Jackson

You remember my segment on my dog jackson called loving jackson right? Well, here it is! I couldn't really think of anything to post on so I am doing loving jackson. I know I've done it alot, but he is just so darn adorable! Oh, and a few updates; I am going to figure out a planned schedule for my blog. Certain days of the week I will do random things, or I'll post on 4 little things I love, or loving jackson!! 
       Jackson is one of the many joys in my life. Whenever I come home, he's always there waiting for me, hyper and ready. Here are some pictures I took of him!

Jackson jumping for a treat!

Jackson looking tired
Jackson trying to lick the camera!
Jackson looking guilty!

                                                                                

2 comments: