Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

  Hey everyone!! I am SO sorry I haven't posted since December 4th!!!  I've just been so busy! I tried to post a few days ago, but blogger wasn't working and wouldn't allow me to post. But, now I'm back! Right now I'm in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, one of my favorite places. Last Sunday, my family and I left to go to Washington D.C., because that was where we were flying out of. We stayed until Tuesday, so we had time to do a little looking around. We went to the Newsuem, a museum of the news. It's sounds boring, but it was actually pretty fun. I got some great pictures there. It's beautiful here in Jackson. I just finished skiing and it was so much fun. Anywho, here are some of the photos I got of Jackson and Washington D.C., which are both so much fun. These are just three of each, so there are much more. Also, the ones of Jackson Hole were through a car window, so they might be a bit blurred.





Sleeping Indian
  Smile

1 comment: