Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking Back on 2010

  I know it's a little late, but today I'm looking back on 2010. It's amazing what I've done since I started this blog. It's given me something to look forward to everyday! Anywho, here's how this is going to work. I'm going to post 8 pictures from as early as my first post all the way up to my very last post in 2010. I put up a poll at the top of the page, so you can vote your top favorite picture of 2010. When the poll is closed, I'll announce the top 3!! Then I'll replace the current poll with one that lists the top 3 so you can vote on you all time favorite from 2010!! So, PLEASE VOTE!! Here are the pictures listed 1-8!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

3 comments:

  1. I love that you posted this! Its great to reminisce. I posted this on one of your other blogs too but I was wondering if you wanted to take part in my blog link swap? I put your blog in my blog roll and you do the same for me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture 1, most definately! Love the light and blue in it!
    But I also really like the fish one!

    ReplyDelete