Thursday, June 17, 2010

LLOE!



Hey! Have you ever, say, LIVED LIFE ON THE EDGE?? if you have, you might be eligible to become and LLOE spy! My friends and I are crazy, so we like to live life on edge( LLOE)! today at one i'm going to my BFF R's house. Right next door to her house, they are building a new house. It is still all wood and stuff, but we illegaly snuck inside and designed the entire house as if we were going to live there. Sooo much fun! You want to know whats so risky about that? If people knew we were in it, we could have gotten in BIG trouble. And there was no door yet so we had to get on the ladder and climb through the window! And we got really dirty cause it was muddy! Ha good times! R's probably one of the only people reading this, so if you are R, JEFFERY LUVS YOU! Inside joke. Any way i know you probably hate my blog but im doing the best i can! Another one of my LLOE friends is K! She recently went to the river house with me and we totally LLOE'd! Ha ha! I am going to put a picture up of R, K, and another one of my bff's B, but she wasn't there for the LLOE thing, but she's still a bestie! anyway If you want to live life on the edge like us, Just to any type of daring activity! You'll feel a rush! Ha! Hey i want to start putting up a quote of the day and things like that so if you have any ideas or quotes post them and i'll give you credit for it! Anywho, My grandmother, probably the best grandmother that ever lived, is staying with us. She's from wyoming, The one place i really want to live. i go there every summer, horseback riding, hot tub, grassy fields, hiking, BEST PLACE EVER!! I love it there! by the way my friends and i LOVE crazy socks!any who i've got to go, but i hope you enjoyed my first blog post, EVER!!thanks and by!

8 comments: