Sunday, June 20, 2010

Loving Jackson.. My 2nd Post..

   Hey! Since I didn't post yesterday, i will be posting for today and yesterday. Yesterday was fun! I was still at R's house, and we went to the pool. We totally LLOE'd! To many to name though. I feel like summer! I can feel the warm summer air run through me and i smile bigger than I have ever smiled in my life. The sun bright, the flowers blooming, and the squirrels scampering up and down the trees. What a wonderful time! But you want to know what makes me angry? How people just a year older than me act so "in" and " cool". They are not cool they're mean! I mean come on! ahh! Any way.. yeah.
       To make this blog just a little more interesting, I'm going to add in some things, like a new segment i call Loving Jackson.
  Jackson is my crazy, loving lab. He is slightly over weight, but totally lovable. I don't know what i would do without him. He makes me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head! He is my sunshine. Even when it storms and i'm scared out of my mind, he's always there to comfort me. One of my favorite things he does is when he lies down, he crosses his paws. It's adorable! He also runs around the house lightning fast. We call them Puppy laps! It's cuter than anything i have ever seen! All these thingd make it impossible to not always be loving jackson. By!

5 comments: