Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Say Summer!

  Today, I feel like SUMMER! Do you know why I feel like Summer? Cause Yesterday was the first official day of summer!!! Wooohoo summer time here I come! Anywho, Is anyone out there reading this? honestly, the only people I want reading this are my friends. But if you do happen to stumble upon this, please do comment. Whatever so, today I went to a seafood market/resturant, and I got crab cakes. It was suprisingly good!I also ran errands with my mom and downloaded some new music from iTunes. I am gonna tell you about some really good songs. First, one of my new favorites singers is Erin McCarley. Her most popular song is "Love, Save the Empty". She has sort of a jazzy voice, well, not really.. I can't seem to explain it. You'll love it, I promise. Another Band that I like is kind of wierd, but likable. They're called a Fine Frenzy. They're best song is by far Blow Away.
    Anywhat you-ma call it, This post is going to be really short because I don't really have anything to say. I'll try to go on as long as I can!
It's time for another segment of lovig jackson.
    Jackson, jackson, Jackson. My friend and I were holding flashlights and putting the light on the ground. Jackson flipped out when he saw the light and started chasing it. It was one of the funniest things I ever seen. Every dog probably does that, but Jackson looks extra cute! Anywho I should go! See you later! Keep reading!

1 comment: