Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 tests??

  Hey everybody. I have THREE TESTS tommorrow. English, math, and history. UHHGGGGGHGHGHG!! i am probably not gonna get an A in math. Any who, i don't have much to say, but I'll try to think of something. Oh yea!! I am having a contest! all you readers out there wanna show you have talent? well, I am having a talent show type thing. Email me( jcsoccergirl44@gmail.com) a video, a drawing, a picture, anything! For example, my friend KP loves to act and sing and dance, broadway, basically. She can email me a video of her singing, or anything! I will post everything you send me, and I will pick a winner. I know no one is going to do this, but I think it would be sorta fun. I just want to do something that will be fun for you! So EMAIL ME, EMAIL ME, EMAIL ME!!! please! If you like writing, send me a story or poem or something. Here how you do it. Email me at jcsoccergirl44@gmail.com. Please include a screen name of some sort, not your real name, for saftey stuff, and include what your doing. I will post a silent video of me not doing anything specific, just to show what it will look like when posted.The screen name posted will be fake. Thanks Everyone!!!! ENTER!!!!!


 dogluver555
                                                                                      Me doing my excited smile!!

2 comments:

  1. excited face!!! good luck on the tests!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/scout4707?feature=mhum

    is that good enough? if not i'll email it to you

    ReplyDelete