Saturday, September 25, 2010

Like the changes?

    As you know, I changed the background and arrangement of my blog. I don't know about you, but I LOVE the new background and blinkies! I found all this great great stuff at Dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com for free! And they will tell you exactly how you put the things on your blog! It's really quite easy actually. so check It out! also, I wanted to talk to you about some one on you tube that I think is just amazing. Her name is Alyssa Shouse and she has a BEAUTIFUL voice. in my opinion, her best video is of her singing "When I look at you" cover at her live school talent show. She is honestly the best singer I have ever heard! Her screen name thing is Alyssashouse524! I have to go now so see you soon! hope you like the changes! also if you have any purple headers tell me! See you later!!!

    Patunia!

2 comments:

  1. Love the changes! and yes Alyssa Shouse is amazing!! for anyone reading this post that was wondering... she was recently discovered by Jason Derulo and she is the BEST singer ever!!! her youtube account is AlyssaShouse524. At first i thought it was Alyssa's House! Hahaha! anyways good stuff julia!

    ReplyDelete