Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jackson!!






Hey everyone! y'all know about my adorable chocolate lab named Jackson, right? Well, I am sick today and I decided to post about him! I love Jackson SO much and would never wish for any other dog. when we got Jackson, it was out of a large litter of black and chocolate labs. Jackson was sitting in the corner under a chair, while all the other dogs were pouncing on us. My mom says we picked Jackson because he was fat and we thought he wouldn't be hyper. Well, it turned out he was fat and hyper! He runs around the house doing puppy laps and will rub against me until I scratch his back. And before my mom takes him on a run of a walk, he walks outside and does three circles before they start walking because he is so excited!! UH he is ADORABLE!!
Jackson waiting for a treat!
Jackson watching his blue dog toy!
Jackson lying in his crate waiting for me to rub his ears!!

Jackson looking crazily up at me because he wants more water!




I love jackson more than you know and I  hope you think he is as cute as I know he is!! by!


Julia

1 comment:

  1. Aww!!! Jackson is SOOOO cute! and where you not at school yesterday?

    ReplyDelete