Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lost and found!

  oh my gosh!! yesterday my mom was leaving to go pick up my brother when she saw two little dogs walking up and down my neighborhood. They had collars but no address. My mom got me to dogsit them for like 20 minutes and they are sooo cute! When we let jackson out to meet them, you would think they would be trembling in fear at his size, but sweet jackson who could never hurt a fly, was scared of them! It was soo cute. They didn't like him very much and they yipped at him and scared the batoodi out of him so he rubbed up against me. Even though jackson didn't get along with them, they got along with me. The little white one ( the other one was grey and white) put his head in my lap and fell asleep. He was sooooo cute! soo was the other one! They definatly lived together because the little grey one would do whatever the white one did! AWWW~ they are soo cute!! I miss them!!

 




Aren't they cute? The first two pictures are of the adorable grey and white one, and the last two are of the  CUUUUUUTTTTEE white one! Aww! Well last night someone came calling their names- rudy and tidbit- and by then we gave them to the pound to keep until someone claimed them, so they are safe at home now. Yay for them, but i miss them! By!!

Julia 

1 comment:

  1. you're sooo nice keeping those dogs!!! and OMG that pic of the white one jumping is awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete