Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beautiful Wyoming (Blog changes and updates)





Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was making some changes to my blog. As you may have noticed, I changed the name of it. From life in color to....... Keep Dreaming on and on!! The web address will remain the same, Lifeincolorblog.blogspot.com.  I hope you like the changes made! Anyway, the summer of 4th grade, my now bff kate and I went to Wyoming together. OHH It was fun! That's the birth place of our friendship. We went hiking, swimming in the hot tub, and kate and her family took a quick trip to Yellow stone one day, my family didn't go because we've been there many times. The fun we had was the most fun we've ever had together, although we have bundles of fun now.  The photo's below are of me mostly, and a few of kate, because i don't have the pics of her on this computer, but enjoy! 


Our hike!
My brother and I on top of Hanson Peake!

Me and Kate in Wyoming in 4th grade!! Sooo FUN!!
Me with my bad haircut in Wyoming!



                                  

1 comment:

  1. JULIA!!! love the new blog layout!! and I LOVEE the fact tht you're mentioning our friendship beginning! i miss jackson hole sometime you're takin me back! love you lots! (and btw your old haircut is adorable... look at MINE. now that's ugly.) ~Kate

    ReplyDelete