Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend!!

 Hey!! I had a great weekend! KP came over, I won my soccer game, and we went to the River!! My family bought a River house last fall and we love it soo much!! I always have fun and jackson, my dog, wants to be there every minute of everyday!! KP and I made videos and helped each other with redesigning our blog, which may not sound fun, be we thought it was!!! Then she left and I drove for two hours to my soccer game, which we won, 2-0!! YAY! Anywho I finally got a camera!!! I love it! it's a small digital canon one that I absolutely love!! It takes pretty good pictures, and I just like being able to save my memories! I had a camera before this, but I lost it, hheheheh, and so i decided to get a new one.
  Anywho, after my soccer game we went straight to the river!! I went out to sit by the water and look for river glass right when we got there. River glass is like glass that has been tumbled by the water. It's really pretty, I'll show some pictures below. I have youth group tonight and we are watching the Blind Side and Eating pizza, which sounds kinda fun, I guess. Anywho, here are some pictures from my weekend!!
Me playing soccer!#16!!


The beautiful Sunset! 

River glass!

More river glass!

Jackson playing in the water!!
The river!!

Jackson watching a bird!!
      Well, that pretty much wraps up my weekend!! All of these pictures were taken by me, not of the Internet, just to let you know. Sorry there not good, I am not much of a photographer!! Oh, by the way, my pictures of KP and I got messed up so sorry they aren't up there!!! See you later!!

3 comments:

  1. you forgot the jewery pics. haha just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it girl!!!! and i'm glad you had so much fun with me because i DID TOO!!! btw those pics are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you showed me that cool dottydot thing i almost got THAT same backround!! Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete