Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kitty Putunia!!

    Guess what! today when I got back from school today, there was a little tabby cat walking around my backyard. She was ADORABLE!!!!!!! I was nice to her and petted her and she liked it, then I had to leave to get a haircut (which i love!!) and when i got back, she was still here!!!! i named her kitty putunia, putunia for short. And then my dog jackson got out and started flipping out when he saw putunia! then, putunia jumped up on the wall and we let jackson out, and jackson didn't see her. So she quietly crept up the wall near jackson, and when she was right above him, she was about to pounce on him! so my mom called him in and i picked up putunia and she hissed at me, so i let her get down herself, and then she rubbed against me. then my dad came home and he said to let jackson out to scare her away, but she pounced on jackson and jackson scared her on to the screen on my screen porch. then my dad took her down and shooed her away and i haven't seen her since. Anywho, I'd like to make a special tribute to my bro, who's birthday is today. Happy birthday!  He got an iPhone and I can't even have his old stupid phone for an emergancy phone! uhhghggggg!!!! well, i got to go, so goodbye sweet fans and please, remember, I <3 u and don't forget it!
          luv all around,   your blogger,
       Patunia!!!!!
                    

1 comment: