Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm a Model!!! ( are you commenting?)

  Well, my modeling career has taken off! A while ago, KP and I went to shopping in another city and we stopped in a Starbucks. A woman came up to us and said,"I know this is weird, but I have a fashion blog, and I was wondering if I could take your picture for it!" Of course we said yes, and she took our picture! It's more a real website than a blog, and she said it was slowly becoming a magazine. She said the picture would be up in about a week so we looked a week after and it wasn't up. It took a while for it to come up, but recently it was put up!! Please look at Aliceanddaisy.com. then go to styles that is a across the top, under that is street styles, and then look at the first one that says Still warm in the South! We are the two girls standing beside each other in the skirts!! Amazing, right?
     So any who, I was wondering, is any one looking at my blog that Isn't my best friend? I mean, I really want viewers. If you come upon this, please, PLEASE say something. Follow me or comment or something so that I know your there. I am trying to make this the best blog for you all, and I know it isn't great, but it isn't horrible. So please, comment, subscribe, follow, anything. Thanks for your support! Here are some random pictures to make this more colorful! See ya later!!
Isn't this beautiful??? www.blog.residesi.com/2009/02/cute-nature.html



Friends are unforgettable. My best friends are all
amazing, and I don't think I could make it through
without them!! Thanks for always being there
for me guys!!!
 www.myvisitingcard.com/2010/friendship-quotes.html



Wizard of Oz
The wizard of Oz is my current favorite
movie and book! My friends and I, or so
I am told, are planning to be them for
halloween. KP is going to be Dorothy,
I am going to the Tin Man, BE is going
to be the Lion, and RP is going to be Scare-
crow! Fun, right?
www.costumzee.com/view/2009/03/19/the-wizard-of-oz-looks-pretty-good-for-70/












                                   
  

1 comment: